Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Could Your Diet Be Causing Your Back Acne?

It may sound like nonsense, foods that cause your back acne, but there may be some truth to that statement.

Have you ever wondered why you get pimples, but friends who eat the same kind of food that you have perfect skin? I would, and it really bothers me. Popular idea behind why some foods cause acne is because of the amount of oil or fat in it. And while there is some truth to this, far from everything you need to know to make radical changes in your skin.

Diet Be Causing Your Back Acne

The Truth About Your Food
The truth is, acne you have little to do with what kind of food you eat, it's how your body reacts to these foods. most people have food allergies, and through a chain reaction, one way we can say that we have an allergic reaction to something is a form of acne. In other words, we eat something that the body does not agree with it broke.

That is really an amazing thing when you think about how the body uses what you see (the skin) to let you know that it is not like what you eat. This is a killer for some people, because some of the things that can cause back acne is your favorite taste the food or drink.

Clearing up acne
Now you know what may be causing your back acne, let's find a way to stop it and clear acne you have now.

There are several ways that you can figure out what foods you are allergic. There is the actual test that you can ask your dermatoligist to run, or you can do what I did (but in a much slower and painful) and experiment with one thing at a time to see what you make out. I recommend to test whether you can accept it, but if not how slow to do.

What I do is cut out all foods other than rice, fruits, and vegetables for about two weeks. Even today I can say that my skin has started to clear up. Then I slowly started introducing foods back into my diet, one by one. I knew very quickly that food causes acne, and which ones are OK for me to continue eating.

There are several other factors that go into what causes back acne, and what you can do about it. For some fast-acting techniques that you can start using today, check out this post [http://backacnegenius.com/what-causes-back-acne/] on the topic. I have worked with many people who have a difficult time overcoming their acne, but I feel pretty confident that this will help you to feel more confident about how you look.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8534198

No comments:

Post a Comment